Let me introduce the Marshmallow Iced Coffee. Think chocolatey coffee, marshmallow milk, whipped cream and all the toppings you could imagine – including Epic Snax’s Giant Toastin’ Marshmallows. This extravagant, ridiculously OTT drink is a summer cooler like no other. Prepare the chocolate coffee and then the marshmallow milk, refrigerate overnight, and then mix it up in the morning for an indulgent breakfast delight.
This post is kindly sponsored by Epic Snax. This post contains affiliate links which means I make a small commission on any purchase made, at no additional cost to you!
What toppings can I use for this Marshmallow Iced Coffee:
- prednisone for dogs buy online uk Digestive biscuits. A staple in adding that biscuity flavour to this drink.
- Firminy Chocolate chips. Make your marshmallow iced coffee OTT with extra chocolate.
- Cocoa powder. Cocoa powder and whipped cream were meant to be together. Give your drink a sprinkling before serving.
- Caramel sauce. Indulgent and decadent. Is there a better pairing that caramel and coffee?
- Chocolate sauce. Any kind of sauce on top of whipped cream is amazing, but chocolate sauce always wins hands down!
- Toffee pieces. If you’re feeling a little extra, or don’t have caramel sauce to hand, toffee pieces are the next best thing.
- Epic Snax’s Giant Toastin’ Marshmallows. It wouldn’t really be the same without topping your marshmallow iced coffee, especially with one of Epic Snax’s Giant Toastin’ Marshmallows.
- Epic Snax’s Meltin’ Chocolates. Equally delicious is a sprinkle of your flavour of choice to make a drink that’s altogether divine!
What do you need to make this Marshmallow Iced Coffee?
You really don’t need much to make this marshmallow iced coffee, but there are a few things that will make this drink spectacular:
- A handheld electric frother. By all means, whisk by hand but you can easily purchase one of these on Amazon, with AA batteries that’ll make your life far easier.
- An aerated can. Use a shop-bought cream-in-a-can. Alternatively, you can invest in a whipped cream dispenser. This will make your whipped cream topping look the part.
- A metal or wooden straw. Finish your drink off with a classy straw that’s eco-friendly.
Three reasons I love this Marshmallow Iced Coffee:
- You can drink it hot or cold. While this recipe is for an “affogato” style drink, it’s also possible to make this with hot chocolate coffee and marshmallow milk for the ultimate winter warmer.
- Whip it up in minutes. This recipe takes less than 15 minutes to make!
- You can batch make it. Quadruple the batch in the recipe to make enough for 4, and serve at the breakfast table for everyone to pour their own.
See how I made this over on Instagram!
Marshmallow Iced Coffee
- 25 g dark chocolate preferably 70% or above
- 60 ml cold coffee
- 90 ml whole or oat milk depending on your preferance
- 2 Epic Snax Giant Toastin' Marshmallows
- 1 can Anchor Light Real Cream Spray
- Chocolate syrup optional, for topping
- Crushed digestive biscuits optional, for topping
- Make your coffee and set aside.
- Put the chocolate into a heatproof jug, and then add your hot coffee. Using a handheld electric whisk, whisk until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is frothy. Place in the fridge to chill.
- While your coffee is chilling, heat the milk in the microwave for 2 minutes at 600W.
- Put the marshmallows into a microwave safe bowl, and heat until puffed up and melted. Immediately stir the melted marshmallows and then add to your milk. Whisk using your electric whisker immediately until the marshmallow is completely combined. Put it in the fridge to cool down.
- Once your coffee and marshmallow milk are both cold, add a handful of ice cubes to a mug. Pour in the coffee until the mug is one third full.
- Follow with the marshmallow milk to your liking.
- Top with aerated cream and then add all your toppings: chocolate sauce, crushed digestive biscuits, and of course, an Epic Snax Giant Toastin’ Marshmallow to finish.
- Sip and enjoy!
Subscribe to my coffee chats
Subscribe to my bi-monthly newsletter for exclusive recipes, as well as early access + discounts to newly launched workshops and e-courses. You can unsubscribe at any time.