These Valentine’s Pop Sticks are the easiest treat to share with your bff, loved one or as a decadent party food with all your friends. Epic Snax’s new Meltin’ Chocolate make this so fun and really simple to recreate at home yourself. Choose from three different chocolate flavours such as Strawberries ‘n’ Cream, Sticky Toffee Pudding and Jaffa Cake. Torch your marshmallows for an extra gooey interior and crisp, sticky exterior then dip away and add sprinkles to jazz them up.
This post is kindly sponsored by Epic Snax.
How can I make these Valentine’s Pop Sticks taste amazing?
These may seem simple to make, but follow a few of the tips below and you’ll drastically increase the chances of these being a delicious success!
- Ciudad Constitución Firstly, toast them. Marshmallows were created to be toasted. Since Epic Snax’s Giant Toastin’ Marshmallows are beautifully large and made for being charred, toast them up using a blowtorch or hold them over the fire. This will give them a gorgeous crisp, chewy exterior and an unreal melty centre.
- Mosquera Secondly, use the bain-marie method. Melting chocolate correctly is an art. That’s why I suggest for best results, you melt Epic Snax’s Melting’ Chocolate using the bain-marie method. Place your chocolates in separate heatproof bowls, then fill a small saucepan with an inch of water. Rest the bowl on top of your saucepan, making sure the bottom of it doesn’t touch the water then bring the water to a boil. Keep heating and stirring your chocolate every so often until it’s melted and smooth. Repeat with all three flavours.
- where to order disulfiram Thirdly, choose fun sprinkles. Chocolate-coated popping candy, chocoholic sprinkles, 100s and 1000s or themed sprinkles are a fun way to jazz up your pops!
What will I need to make these Valentine’s Pop Sticks?
While not essential, these tools will help avoid messy hands and make your life easier:
- http://furrowsurfcraft.com/king.php A blowtorch. A great addition to any kitchen, a blowtorch will help you toast up your marshmallows with precision.
- Ji Paraná Lollipop sticks. Make your life easier by skewering your marshmallows before toasting them onto lollipop sticks, forks or wooden craft sticks.
- A hot plate. This is a great way to keep your chocolates melted while at the table. Make sure you stir them every so often to avoid the bottom burning, and turn to the lowest setting.
See how I made these over on Instagram!
Valentine’s Pop Sticks
- 1 bag Epic Snax Giant Toastin' Marshmallows
- 1 bag Epic Snax Strawberries 'n' Cream Meltin' Chocolates
- 1 bag Epic Snax Jaffa Cake Meltin' Chocolates
- 1 bag Epic Snax Sticky Toffee Pudding Meltin' Chocolates
- Sprinkles of choice
- Skewer your marshmallows onto pop sticks, wooden craft sticks or metal forks. Pour your sprinkles into a small bowl.
- Then melt your chocolates. Place the contents of each bag into separate bowls large enough to sit on top of a small saucepan.
- Fill a small saucepan with boiling water and place one of the bowls on top, ensuring the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the water.
- Ensure the water is boiling, and continue to stir your meltin' chocolate until smooth and liquidy. Repeat with the other two flavours.
- Place your melting chocolates on the table, preferably on a hot plate set to a low heat. This will prevent your chocolates from firming up while you toast your marshmallows.
- Using a blowtorch, or over a gas ring, toast the marshmallows until charred, bubbling and gooey. Then dip straight into the melting chocolates and then the sprinkles.
- Eat and enjoy!
Subscribe to my coffee chats
Subscribe to my bi-monthly newsletter for exclusive recipes, as well as early access + discounts to newly launched workshops and e-courses. You can unsubscribe at any time.