These Tin Foil S’mores are the perfect, nostalgic dessert for cold nights. Whether you’re looking for the perfect Bonfire Night treat, a delicious medley for a weekend sleepover, or a fun activity for the Christmas holidays, this recipe has you covered. There are so many things you can add to your Tin Foil S’mores to make them your own, but without a doubt, Epic Snax’s Giant Toastin’ Marshmallows are up there.
What if I don’t have a fire pit for these Tin Foil S’mores?
Not everyone has a fire pit in their garden, but there are other ways you can make these tin foil s’mores to warm up on cold, winter nights.
- Use the BBQ instead.
- Use microwave-safe containers and microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute on a low heat.
- Place your tins in a large skillet and heat over the hob.
What will I need for these Tin Foil S’mores?
These Tin Foil S’mores are great because YOU can decide what you want to put in them, and create a melty box of goodness that’s full of your favourite things. If you need a bit of inspiration, then here’s what I added to mine:
- http://punchdrunksoul.com/?wc-ajax=get_refreshed_fragments Epic Snax Giant Toastin’ Marshmallows. For the ultimate s’more experience, these marshmallows are large, gooey and perfect for melting.
- buy 100mg Clomiphene online Epic Snax Meltin’ Chocolates. You can add any chocolate to your box, but Epic Snax’s Meltin’ Chocolates come in three different flavours and are ideal for sprinkling over everything before popping on the fire pit.
- Epic Snax Smoopwafels. For added texture, these caramel wafer style treats bring a little crunch and extra caramel chew.
- Epic Snax Mini Marshmallows. You can never have too many marshmallows, so adding a sprinkling of these before cooking is a win.
- Chocolate squares. Whether it’s milk, dark or white, adding a few squares of chocolate to your box will add to that signature melty mess.
- Biscuits. Caramel, chocolate and ginger flavoured biscuits are my personal choice for this recipe.
Why do I love these Tin Foil S’mores?
- They’re super simple to make. Grab all your favourite winter treats, put them all in one box and enjoy!
- There’s minimal clean up. Cooking your s’mores in tin foil boxes means that you can simply throw them away after – with very little mess to clean up!
- A fun activity for colder months. If you’re making these with children, they do require supervision. However, they are fun to make with the whole family – or friends.
See how I made these over on Instagram!
Tin Foil S’mores
- 4 aluminium tin foil boxes
- 16 Epic Snax Giant Toastin' Marshmallows
- 100 g Epic Snax Mini Marshmallows
- 40 g Epic Snax Meltin' Chocolates Your flavour of choice
- 8 Epic Snax Stroopwafel
- 8 chocolate digestive biscuits
- 4 caramel flavour biscuits
- 4 chocolate orange flavour biscuits
- 120 g chocolate dark, milk or white
- Get your fire pit started with paper, kindling and wood until you have a roaring fire.
- Fill each of the tin foil boxes with the following: 4 Epic Snax Giant Toastin' Marshmallows, 25g Epic Snax Mini Marshmallows, 2 chocolate digestive biscuits, 1 caramel flavoured biscuits, 1 chocolate orange flavoured biscuit, 2 Epic Snax Stroofwafels, 30g of chocolate (about 6 squares), and a sprinkling of Epic Snax's Meltin' Chocolates.
- Carefully place the tin foil boxes onto the fire pit and leave to melt for 5-10 minutes. Once the marshmallows are looking gooey and the chocolate has melted, remove from the heat and eat straight away. Tip: use the biscuits and stroopwafels to scoop up the melted marshmallows and chocolate.
Subscribe to my coffee chats
Subscribe to my bi-monthly newsletter for exclusive recipes, as well as early access + discounts to newly launched workshops and e-courses. You can unsubscribe at any time.